April 14, 2009

Easter with Grandparents and Cousins

Easter egg hunt, cousin fun and a beautiful meal. While we had originally planned to celebrate Easter in Cleveland this year, we ended up staying put because of my pregnancy and lots of busy business (which is good!).








Daddy's on a mission. Can they get it?



Success!

Little girl cousins

My sis and her beautiful family

LOVE this!

Lovely lady (my niece)



Great family, huh?

Cousins



V with her cousin

My parents with 14 of their 16 granchildren

0 comments:


Blog Archive

ABOUT ME and POWDERED SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY


I see in photographs. With 4 precious tikes under foot, I'm constantly taking mental snapshots of their cuteness. Many times, however, I am able to grab my camera and capture those sweet moments forever.

It is a privilege for me to capture those moments for others.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP