March 10, 2010

Spring....could it be?

This is going to be a long post. We had a beautiful (early) spring day and went to the park with our friends. Good friends are a gift. As you will see, their boys are scrumptious!




A mouth full of Pirates Booty


And another






Memories











Found you!



My two favorite guys







Isn't little G precious?



I love how you can see his Daddy in the background



No safer place



Easy, girl



Big C--what a smile!







Love it







Oh. My. Cuteness.







This was a sweet little girl at the park who went everywhere with her handbag




My girl, V



My favorite photos of the day. Look at these guys!







She will remember fondly her floors once cluttered with tractors and building blocks









0 comments:


Blog Archive

ABOUT ME and POWDERED SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY


I see in photographs. With 4 precious tikes under foot, I'm constantly taking mental snapshots of their cuteness. Many times, however, I am able to grab my camera and capture those sweet moments forever.

It is a privilege for me to capture those moments for others.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP