July 16, 2010

Lemonade!

So, the girls (and a little neighbor friend) decided to have a lemonade stand. After discussing the business end of things, I asked them to where they wanted their proceeds to go. They were tossing around a few options (The Lord's Pantry--a wonderful organization that feeds needy people every Saturday, church, or to Haiti--which they still talk about quite frequently). The consensus was Haiti. They raised $23! After we came back in, they asked again to see photos on the internet of Haiti. They are so proud and are sure that the money they raised is going to help the people of Haiti. What a great lesson in love!





Heal the world one lemon at a time!





Oh, it was a hot, hot day! Little V was finished.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

ABOUT ME and POWDERED SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY


I see in photographs. With 4 precious tikes under foot, I'm constantly taking mental snapshots of their cuteness. Many times, however, I am able to grab my camera and capture those sweet moments forever.

It is a privilege for me to capture those moments for others.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP