August 30, 2010

Changes


I'm in the process of making many changes. My photography image is receiving a makeover! These changes will be incremental because I do not have much time to devote to this process (with 4 little kids to love and care for). I am very excited about it, though!

I attended a phenomenal photography workshop with the renowned Barb Uil of Jinky Art Photography. One of the things I learned was to be more confident while shooting in to direct sunlight. I LOVE IT! As you can see, I took V out and, while she played with her dolly (really her dolly's carriage), I played with my camera.










0 comments:


Blog Archive

ABOUT ME and POWDERED SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY


I see in photographs. With 4 precious tikes under foot, I'm constantly taking mental snapshots of their cuteness. Many times, however, I am able to grab my camera and capture those sweet moments forever.

It is a privilege for me to capture those moments for others.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP