August 13, 2010

Tent City

It has been so unbearably hot, that our girls have had to get pretty creative in order to keep busy inside. Busy they've been, making our formal living room in to tent city.






This is E's box. She is 7 and fairly tall for her age. This is a gigantic box! One of our pieces of patio furniture was delivered in this box. She actually closes it up and uses a flashlight to read. While I thought this box would lose its appeal after, oh, maybe a week, it's been around all summer!

1 comments:

kt moxie August 17, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Love it! Great capture of childhood play!


Blog Archive

ABOUT ME and POWDERED SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY


I see in photographs. With 4 precious tikes under foot, I'm constantly taking mental snapshots of their cuteness. Many times, however, I am able to grab my camera and capture those sweet moments forever.

It is a privilege for me to capture those moments for others.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP