July 23, 2010

Butterflies with my Beauty

We've started a new tradition in our home. My husband and I are taking our children out individually during their birthday month. They get to pick the activity. E chose rock climbing with her Dad and chose the Butterfly Pavilion with me (which we visited today). Having read most of The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman, E's love language is DEFINITELY quality time. She was beaming all afternoon and would often hug me and remind me how special this time was for her. She is a precious, loving, intelligent and witty little girl who has my heart completely!

















We were both taking pictures today



It was amazing to see how playful butterflies can be. This Blue Morpho kept pestering the poor fella (another Blue Morpho) who had been sitting in that same spot for over an hour. Perhaps that was the issue–peer pressure!






2 comments:

Carrie July 28, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

Wow, amazing photos! So pretty! Love the name of your blog too! Hope you are enjoying up north! Love heading up there to the woods! I live in the Southern woods, lol.

Jazevox August 17, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

stunning works! very creative photography. jazevox


Blog Archive

ABOUT ME and POWDERED SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY


I see in photographs. With 4 precious tikes under foot, I'm constantly taking mental snapshots of their cuteness. Many times, however, I am able to grab my camera and capture those sweet moments forever.

It is a privilege for me to capture those moments for others.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP