July 22, 2010

A Weekend with Friends

A friend of mine came with her husband and 5 boys to spend the weekend with us down at the lake. I have never before seen such well behaved, intelligent, courteous, well mannered and charming little kids. Seriously. Their mother is unbelievable. She is a completely selfless, patient, gentle--yet strong, encouraging, nurturing, engaged mother. I watched her every move to try to soak up as much of her mothering riches as I could. Imagining those little boys as grown men gives me so much hope for the future. My friend is going to be one adored and appreciated mother!

I must mention that they also have a wonderful and engaged father. He knows his boys well and loves them dearly.





Tick prevention!





The explorer


Inspecting his geodes


The heart breaker








Can you say, expressive???


This is the oldest helping his brother out of the pool. This went on all weekend. If there was a need, it was met by someone. Truly beautiful to see.


Fab 5

0 comments:


Blog Archive

ABOUT ME and POWDERED SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY


I see in photographs. With 4 precious tikes under foot, I'm constantly taking mental snapshots of their cuteness. Many times, however, I am able to grab my camera and capture those sweet moments forever.

It is a privilege for me to capture those moments for others.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP